Thursday, April 26, 2007

Posting Your Own Thoughts Here

I sent out invitations to all the people for whom I had emails. This was basically all the Bill Samson's and quite a few that Judy provided. So, many of you should have received an email from Blogger that allows you to sign up and post. Please let me know all others who should receive an invite to post.

Feel free to start putting up your own posts. This is a space to tell what it happening in your life and the life of your family. This whole project began when Judy sent out an email with the news of the upcoming baptisms of Julia (Heather and Dusty) and Alex (Mandy and Steve), with the baptism to be performed by the Rev. Michael McCall Samson. Exciting.

It would be great to hear what is happening with you, to use this space to catch everyone up on each other's life. For my kids, it would be great for them to connect with their broader family.

So, please feel free to put up your own posts. If you are not sure how to do that, please email me and I would be glad to talk you through it.

1 comment:

Bob Sandberg said...

Will.
I have a new email address. Could you add me to the users of the Samson family blog.

thanks,
cousin Bob Sandberg

ps. Happy & Healthy 2008 to all.