Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Arnold Jr. Family

Greetings from the Arnold Jr. family! This is Bill Arnold Jr., Pat and Bill Arnold's son. We are currently living in New Jersey. I've been working on alternate route certification so that I can teach music in the public schools. My wife Valerie is just about to go back to school to finish her degree after being out for quite awhile. Our five year old son, Liam, is getting ready to go to kindergarten next Fall.

Here's a recent photo of us at Rockefeller Center:

Val_2

4 comments:

Will said...

WooHoo!

We love you guys. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Miss you, too! Where are you in the whole school process?

Will said...

About to finish for the semester. Working furiously on a research proposal. The work has been great so far. I will post an update later this week.

Kyle said...

I love your hat Bill. And I appreciate the gloves that Val is wearing....it made me think of Cookie Monsters hand.

- Its noticing the little things.