Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The First Post

Welcome to the Samson Family Blog. This is specifically dedicated to the children (and grand, great-grand, and great-great-grandchildren) of John Samson. Thus the name of the URL, "Kirkcaldy," the town from which John came. Unfortunately all the names like "thesamsons" and "samson" were taken, but I think this is a good one.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. If you are someone who fits this category and would like to be able to post something here, please email me. Also, feel free to email me if you are not sure how to post or you want to give me the email address of someone else who might like to post.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone else sign up yet?

Will said...

I have sent out 45 emails, and so far 4 people have responded - Bill (BJ), Judy, Lisa and Ty.

ty said...

Who the heck Kirk Caldy?


Just kidding...

Looking forward to this!

Heather said...

I'm here too though I have nothing to say at this moment...

Heather said...

But, Judy....I'm the original "Heather" and all the others are just posers so they'll have to come up with something else. If not, Will, how do we change the user name once it was picked?

Will said...

Hmmm ... interesting problem. I just poked around on Blogger and could not find a way to change your name. I guess we will just have to know from the context or the blogger profile.

lisa said...

Glad to be here, even if it is by marriage! (Hey Gwynnie's teaching me her Highland dance moves, so hopefully that lets me hang around here.)

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle said...

As far as the Gray addition to the Samson Clan, I will be the first to comment.......Kyle checking in.

Kyle said...

Actually Judy that is my older brother Rob. But yes...good memories....................

I am 26 now. My wife, daughter, and myself, of course, live in Texas.

Berg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berg said...

This is great Will. Thanks.

Hope to see many of you 5/13.



cuzzin Bob S.